sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

If I could- cintadecorrer

Está canción nació en inglés. No me preguntéis por qué. Perdonadme la pronunciación albaceteña.



Everytime I come across with you
I feel so tired...
Tired of facing my dreams and living my fears.
If I could...
My dear, if I could...
You know if I could I would escape
just now from here.

Don´t remember how.
Don´t remember when.
I only know there was a fight
between us and the loneliness.

If it won...
My dear if it won...
My sweet if it won...
What are we doing here?

I don´t even know you
but I trust in you
cause you are my fair,
my wishdom, my magic
and my breath.

I don´t even know you
but I need you cause
my life is crammed of shadows.
You are my fiction.

Honey, I just gonna stay
I don´t wanna see your smile again.
I´m afraid. I´m a coward.
I miss you but you´re my illnes.
I had better not coming back yet
couse I´m a coward.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario